N/S - Falcons CB Desmond Trufant out for season with pectoral injury (1 Viewer)

JSR

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
bqs_bor.jpg

That sucks. Never want to see a guy get knocked out because of an injury like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't realize that their TE Tamme was also out for the season. They've been pretty fortunate so far this season without injuries. When we played them we had something like 7-11 starters out. Just saying.

Didn't realize that their TE Tamme was also out for the season. They've been pretty fortunate so far this season without injuries. When we played them we had something like 7-11 starters out. Just saying.

It really stunk that the first game against them was in the Dome, because the Saints were doomed anyway. Like you said, over 1/3 of the starters were out that game.

But, the tables may very well be turned in week 17. The Falcons may be banged up with the Saints the healthier team.

And if the Saints can't make the playoffs this year, there is nothing I would rather see than our team go into the Falcons' own stadium and beat them, knocking them out of the playoffs, knocking them down a playoff seed, or just flat out knocking them down and making them look foolish before the playoffs, 45-21 kinda thing, lol. Nothing says "Hooray for wild card weekend" quite like having your big brother come into your house and bend you over their knee on national television. It would virtually guarantee that they would lose in that first playoff game.

As far as Trufant goes, I hate injuries and what they can do to these players, teams, and fans. It really would be a blast to see every team get to play every game at full strength.

I guess I'm like a broken record about this, but I'll say it again:

I'm very proud of WhoDats at SR.com because the majority of our fans don't gloat or make fun of other teams' players who are hit by injuries.

Classy, indeed!

:gosaints:

I guess I'm like a broken record about this, but I'll say it again:

I'm very proud of WhoDats at SR.com because the majority of our fans don't gloat or make fun of other teams' players who are hit by injuries.

Classy, indeed!

:gosaints:
It's not even about making fun of the person whom as an injury or gets injured, it's about the rival team taking a hit that weakens their team. It's nothing personal about that certain player and being glad he got hurt. Make sense?

It's not even about making fun of the person whom as an injury or gets injured, it's about the rival team taking a hit that weakens their team. It's nothing personal about that certain player and being glad he got hurt. Make sense?

well you don't post something making fun of the situation

sorry but that line of reasoning does not float at all

saints fans are better than that

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom