N/S: falcons claim McIntyre off the saints... (1 Viewer)

The Falcons Are So [Mod Edit] Low

"On Saturday, the Atlanta Falcons, who play the Saints on Sunday at the Georgia Dome, claimed McIntyre on waivers. Since the Falcons already have two fullbacks on the roster, one suspicion is that they want to get information from McIntyre about the Sunday game plan. The Falcons waived safety Cam Newton to carve out a roster spot."

ARE THEY SERIOUS? WOW... thats something i would have done in 5th grade while playing flag football. i hope god punishes this organization

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2675398

I hate to break it to you, but I think we did the same thing with this guy the week before we played Green Bay.

Hm, I guess we are low too. I'm pretty sure we claimed Vonta Leach (Spelling?) before we played the Packers, and then released him a week after.

Every team does this.

Chill out.

The guy was probably not even privy to the game plan this week anyway. (He knows the offense barely from reports that he had trouble learning it) I would not worry too much.

:strawb: :Bandance:

McIntyre knows what he was brought in for and know he doesn't have a Nailed down permenant position unless he make some Breakthrough plays, After this Week he'll be up for grabs again for another team, This has been going on League wide for about 30 years now, Chill out, no need to panic, Smart Coaches are well aware of this and almost always have a Backup plan or some sort of "Just incase they do this" type of plays ready for anything.

I hope he was home instead of sitting in practice learning what plays we are gonna use against ATL, im not scared of this ATL tactic, they still gotta beat us with Wits and Talent; plays are plays every team has em.
So what he knows a few plays that can easily be changed against ATL, We had a Running game Ready for Tampa Bay Remember? it only took all but 10 Seconds for Saints Coaches to switch to their passing game and Ruin Tampa's chances of holding our Running game down while they score on us..

I Think we are gonna be in the Air in this game alot or mix it up ALOT! Since colston is out Alot of things are gonna change, HOPEFULLY Colston shows up and plays even as a Decoy.

Check out what ESPN thinks he was signed for. This is messed up if it is true.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2675398

1st of all I don't know how people are saying we did the same thing. The first game with Clevland we lost 2 Fullbacks to injury. So the packers cut Leach who actually started for Green Bay a couple of games and was considered a decent fullback. http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/NO/9660316

Do I think picking up Leach was partly because we were playing Green Bay that week? Maybe, but we had just lost 2 FB to injury so it was not like we had 2 healthy FBs on the roster so that assumption would be speculative. Mike Karney came back from injury against the Atlanta Falcons so we had to get rid of McIntyre or Leach and they cut Leach. The Falcons on the other hand have 2 healthy fullbacks on the roster and they claim Mcintyre 24 hrs before the game! For all intents and purposes FUNK YOU Dirty Birds! What type off message does that send to your team 24 hrs before game time, you are showing no confidence in your team or your coaching staff to make a move like this. Jim Mora Jr. you my friend have the same fate awaiting you as your father.. The Broadcast Booth.. I am amped up over this, not only will I pray for a Dirty Bird killing tonight I will pray for a Crusade against the Dirty Birds tommorrow morning! Man! I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight.. Time to call Tony...

Last edited:
1st of all I don't know how people are saying we did the same thing. The first game with Clevland we lost 2 Fullbacks to injury. So the packers cut Leach who actually started for Green Bay a couple of games and was considered a decent fullback. http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/NO/9660316

Do I think picking up Leach was partly because we were playing Green Bay that week? Maybe, but we had just lost 2 FB to injury so it was not like we had 2 healthy FBs on the roster so that assumption would be speculative. Mike Karney came back from injury against the Atlanta Falcons so we had to get rid of McIntyre or Leach and they cut Leach. The Falcons on the other hand have 2 healthy fullbacks on the roster and they claim Mcintyre 24 hrs before the game! For all intents and purposes FUNK YOU Dirty Birds! What type off message does that send to your team 24 hrs before game time, you are showing no confidence in your team or your coaching staff to make a move like this. Jim Mora Jr. you my friend have the same fate awaiting you as your father.. The Broadcast Booth.. I am amped up over this, not only will I pray for a Dirty Bird killing tonight I will pray for a Crusade against the Dirty Birds tommorrow morning! Man! I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight.. Time to call Tony...

So, your real problem is just that the Falcons are wisely trying to gain information in a league that is cut-throat? More power to them, or any team for that matter. I would want a coach that explores all options. Ultimately it is the players that must execute on the field though...but everything helps.

That was the first killing of a Dirty Bird I prayed for . Now... Let the Crusade Begin!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom