N/S Falcons fans want Ivory (1 Viewer)

They don't understand what a restricted free agent means, which isn't surprising.

Can we have Katherine Webb, AJ McCarron's Girlfriend?

I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I wouldn't be surprised if this is the end of the road for Pierre Thomas in NO with his salary and Saints RB depth

I hope your wrong, but his fire seems to have dimmed. I hope it was the lack of coaching last year. He has always been my favorite because he outperformed more talented backs through sheer will and determination. Last year that didn't show very much and while he is talented, his talent alone is not what made him great.

Kris

I hope your wrong, but his fire seems to have dimmed. I hope it was the lack of coaching last year. He has always been my favorite because he outperformed more talented backs through sheer will and determination. Last year that didn't show very much and while he is talented, his talent alone is not what made him great.

Kris

Are you guys joking, have you watched PT run the ball over the last 2 years. There was a play last year where a guy pops PT in the middle of a pile and his helmet flys off, PT puts his head down and keeps churning his legs with three guys on his back... determination???

I'm used to Atlanta wanting what we have so I'm not surprised.....

Tell me with a straight face that they wouldn't trade and old Tony G for a healthy young Jimmy G.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Also talking about Reggie Bush I think. Is he no longer a Dolphin? Would hate to see Reggie in ATL.

I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I wouldn't be surprised if this is the end of the road for Pierre Thomas in NO with his salary and Saints RB depth

None of us know whether or not Pierre will be kept. But your tossing out the possibility is not so farfetched that it show be neg-repped. That's silly to me, especially given that the possibility has been mentioned by either someone at TP or elsewhere in the media. He's beloved, and I would like to continue to see him being a part of this team. But I also know that cutting him frees up $3 million. And in this business, hardly anyone is safe when it comes to money no matter how much we fans might love the player.

Let them have him for the right price. He'll get to play, we get draft picks, and he'll get injured before we play again anyway.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom