N/S: Falcons' game vs. Seattle will tell us a lot (1 Viewer)

You might need to substitute the word "waiting" for "hope" :hihi:
Wow. You signed up for a new account just to post that garbage?
Given the way the Falcons inevitably collapse , I don't think so. The pressure is on you guys to prove that you won't fold under pressure.
Nice try though.
If y'all beat Seatlle, I'll give you props.
Just keep in mind, Y'all will have to win a Superbowl to truly impress Saints fans.

I would guess that you recently joined this site to troll, given the Falcons and Saints respective records, right? :jpshakehead:

Seriously. What is it with these guys? It's the same thing every year. They get on a little win streak and suddenly they think they have the best team to ever play the game of football. But sooner or later, everyone knows,they'll come crashing back down to earth. It's the Falcon way.
Their offense is rolling right now, I'll give them that. But it's nothing new to us. We've been rolling the last 10 years.
Enjoy it while it lasts Falcon fans. We won't be in rebuilding mode forever.

The Chargers are playing well with a 10 point lead mid second quarter. Hopefully they dont choke again!

Anyone else feel....dirty...for having to pull for the Seahawks to win a game?

I mean, I get it. they're playing the Falcons. It's the lesser of two evils. But still, cheering for the Hawks is just not something that I feel good about doing.

I'd consider pulling for a tie, but that would be disrespectful to the tie itself. It's not his fault he'd be pulled into a Falcons-Seahawks game.

Don't cheer for the Seahawks, cheer for Atlanta to lose. It's not dirty that way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom