Falcons' exit... how?

• Total voters

ndcc

Saints' fan 4ever
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sad to leave NOLA to AZ; going into ministry
It's no secret that all true WhoDats want the Falcons to have an epic fail in the 2017 playoffs. What's not clear is WHEN do you want them to fall short... and how?

:gosaints:

OP
ndcc

ndcc

Saints' fan 4ever
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The sooner the better.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
I'm with you, bro. But I just had an afterthought: The deeper they go before they lose... the bigger the paycheck for each player on the team. But on the flip side...

...the further down they go in the upcoming draft! :scratch:

Saintsallday

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I'm with you, bro. But I just had an afterthought: The deeper they go before they lose... the bigger the paycheck for each player on the team. But on the flip side...

...the further down they go in the upcoming draft! :scratch:

It would be funny if they play the Pats in the SB and they lose 45-2 Brady with 5 TDs. I just want them to lose lol the most humiliating way preferably

CountWhoDat

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
The sooner the better.

QFT

I don't think the Failcons pose a real threat to the NFC this year. The Seahawks will most likely end their season this weekend. The defense has been too uneven and, as good as the offense has been, the Seahawks defense is coming into its own again and is designed to stop a team like them.

They played well against Seattle on the road though, so I suppose they have a chance. I am of the belief that this Seattle team is better than the one that beat them - and for that matter the one we beat :9: - earlier this season. I think of all the teams left in the NFC, the Packers and Failcons are the furthest from being complete teams, and as we found out in 2011 its difficult win out in the playoffs engaging in shootouts with the better teams.

longtime lurker

Buddy D lives FOREVER!
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The sooner the better.

Exactly. The only way a straight up loss is not the best option is...they cheat in losing and get busted for it resulting in forfeiture of their draft picks for the next few years.

Brennan77

Bass Manager
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
The NFL is vested in Atlanta. They'll win this weekend on a controversial call, unfortunately. Atlanta is a big market that needs some energy going into their new stadium. I'm not sure the Falcons can get past the Cowboys or Packers though.

OP
ndcc

ndcc

Saints' fan 4ever
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Please, please 1 point in a loss. Not losing by 1 as in 35-34, more like 35-1.
To go along with their 2 pointer. What a trophy case.

It's possible. This is my only wish. Screw world peace.:hihi:

Attachments

Reaction score
I'd rather them lose before the Seattle game in that Matt Ryan slips and falls while getting out the tub and has to miss the game.

JackT.

was Jake from State Farm
Reaction score
I want them to get to the Super Bowl and get their fans whipped up into a lather then get absolutely smashed. A shut out would be great. Don't know if I want like a Pats blowout with a ton of passing or a Pittsburgh run game pound down. I just want their fans to post crying, heart wrenching vines.

saints4eva

We are the Who Dat Nation-we will always persevere
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I want them to get to the Super Bowl and get their fans whipped up into a lather then get absolutely smashed. A shut out would be great. Don't know if I want like a Pats blowout with a ton of passing or a Pittsburgh run game pound down. I just want their fans to post crying, heart wrenching vines.

OP
ndcc

ndcc

Saints' fan 4ever
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'd rather them lose before the Seattle game in that Matt Ryan slips and falls while getting out the tub and has to miss the game.
As much as I loathe the Falclowns... I never want to wish injury on any player (even if said player is an egocentric jerk).

0rion

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
isn't it more accurate to call it a "falcon's playoff walk" or "falcon's playoff limp"? I just don't see "run" as a good descriptor for atlanta.

nitro_929

Rookie
Reaction score
Geez guys come on. How come there isn't a category where we win the Lombardi? Where is all the love?

NMS

All-Pro
Reaction score
The NFL is vested in Atlanta. They'll win this weekend on a controversial call, unfortunately. Atlanta is a big market that needs some energy going into their new stadium. I'm not sure the Falcons can get past the Cowboys or Packers though.

By this rationale, the Rams should have had more "luck" than usual.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)