N/S: Falcons' playoff run (1 Viewer)

Falcons' exit... how?

• Total voters
The NFL is vested in Atlanta. They'll win this weekend on a controversial call, unfortunately. Atlanta is a big market that needs some energy going into their new stadium. I'm not sure the Falcons can get past the Cowboys or Packers though.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

By this rationale, the Rams should have had more "luck" than usual.

By this rationale, the Rams should have had more "luck" than usual.
Well they were certifiably bad. The falcons are pretty good. The NFL can get some mileage out of this. I don't think they outright fix games. But watch for subtle influence in PI and the way they call holding.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Geez guys come on. How come there isn't a category where we win the Lombardi? Where is all the love?

giphy-tumblr.gif

never win

Two scenarios I would enjoy.

1) Falcons lose this weekend along with the Cowgirls and shut both fan bases up.

2) if Matt Ryan wins the MVP, on his following game, he throws 4 interceptions, fumble several times. His qb rating is horrible. Basically have the worst game.

This week's matchup sucks. I can't stand Pete Carroll but obviously don't like the Falcons either. Hopefully neither makes it back to the Superbowl but if I HAD to choose...I would rather Pete Carroll get another ring than the Falcons get their first (and I cringe even saying that). I would be ok if the Pats just win it all again..especially after Goodell's suspension of Brady.

Knock out Seattle and then get knocked out in the next round works for me. The tears from both fan bases will sustain me throughout the off season.

I want to see the Legion of Boom make Matty Ice cry by the middle of the third quarter.

Yes, it is. That is what makes this season so hard to take. Getting swept by the Failclowns just down right sucks. Then got to chew on it for 6 months. Very bad taste. Sorta like quiche. but with some weird texture to it. But like I said, I want them to make it to the Super Bowl. Got a few Failclown friends on facebook and I want to see them post stuff, blowing themselves up and then get totally demolished Super Bowl Sunday. At least that hate will keep me warm this offseason. :hihi:

two scenarios i would enjoy.

1) falcons lose this weekend along with the cowgirls and shut both fan bases up.

2) if matt ryan wins the mvp, on his following game, he throws 4 interceptions, fumble several times. His qb rating is horrible. Basically have the worst game.

#1 all day long.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom