N/S: Falcons Radio Network Firings (1 Viewer)

XLR8

Very Banned
Reaction score
Went to that clown website today to see if they signed anyone. Looks like they still are firing people. So long Falcons radio trolls!

As for their signings,

Couldn’t stand the mid-day crew. Bunch of Yankees that were barely prepared to talk about football everyday. Talked more about ACC football than anything. One of the dudes was a Viking’s fan so that tells you everything you need to know.

Come on NEVERGIVEUP2. I have always said the Pigeons only have 7 True fans. Give them a little credit...LOL. What they really need to do is disband as an organization and go away or at the very least, move out of ATL, change their name, and destroy any and all evidence that the Falcons EVER existed. That would be GREAT .....WDFL

Couldn’t stand the mid-day crew. Bunch of Yankees that were barely prepared to talk about football everyday. Talked more about ACC football than anything. One of the dudes was a Viking’s fan so that tells you everything you need to know.

Were these the same trolls that would make fun of Steve Gleason? Gosh I hope they are living under a Atlanta overpass right now.

Were these the same trolls that would make fun of Steve Gleason? Gosh I hope they are living under a Atlanta overpass right now.
Not the same folks if my memory serves me correct. I do listen to 92.9 The Game sometimes to kill the monotonous ride to work (mostly to pick up grains of info in between nonsense). Never was a Rick Kamla fan. Dude changed teams like some people change their underwear. I believe he was a Vikings fan and a Broncos fan (at some point) then Falcons. I guess he'll have another favorite team in the near future! He probably should stick to basketball.

Not the same folks if my memory serves me correct. I do listen to 92.9 The Game sometimes to kill the monotonous ride to work (mostly to pick up grains of info in between nonsense). Never was a Rick Kamla fan. Dude changed teams like some people change their underwear. I believe he was a Vikings fan and a Broncos fan (at some point) then Falcons. I guess he'll have another favorite team in the near future! He probably should stick to basketball.
Exactly, going on and on with juice boxes....Jesus.

The sucky part is Arthur Triche got fired too...he was one of us, the loan Saints fan....

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom