N/S Fisher and Rams headed for Extension (2 Viewers)

What reputation Fisher got? A losing one? He's barely over .500 in his career. At least Sean can look at his SB ring, 60% win and stats for validation. Comparing Payton to Fisher is silly.

Fisher has been living off his one Super Bowl appearance in '99. Now, I agree that comparing Payton to Fisher is insane.

At the rate he's going, Sean Payton going to be the next Jeff Fisher.

giphy.gif

It amazes me that Jeff Fisher is still a head coach.

He's been a head coach since 1994 since that time he basically has a .500 career record as a coach and his playoff record is 5-6. Basically all his playoff wins came in that 1999 Superbowl run. Since 2000 his playoff record is 2-5. Since joining the Rams in 2012 he has a record of 27-37-1 and the Rams have never finished better than 3rd in their division. Fisher is the definition of mediocrity

Really is a head scratcher.

:scratch::idunno:

What reputation Fisher got? A losing one? He's barely over .500 in his career. At least Sean can look at his SB ring, 60% win and stats for validation. Comparing Payton to Fisher is silly.

I agree comparing these two is asinine.

Jeff Fisher has over a decade more head coaching experience than Payton and still doesn't have as many post season wins. Oh and he doesn't have that super bowl either.

And lets not forget that Titans run in 1999 came after that controversial lateral pass in the WILD CARD round known as the music city miracle. So one could argue Fisher's playoff record could be even worse. Just Saying

I've always had a hard time understanding what he says, it's a mumble covered by that squirrels tail.

Fisher is mediocrity personified. It's pathetic to think this guy still has a head coaching job much less that he's being considered for an extension.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom