N/S Former 1st round pick Michael Clayton signs with Giants (1 Viewer)

Anyone remember Clayton and Dev as teammates at LSU? Haz thought Dev would be the better pro wide receiver and Saban thought that was crazy?

Clayton had one great year and Dev has gotten steadily more reliable and more valuable to the team.

thoughts how this play out in fantasy? i have nicks in 2 leagues but very sutable backups (sidney rice in 2 leagues, also woodhead in one and royal in another amongst other WRs) i need a TE badly in one. was thinking of taking a flyer on travis beckum, giants are supposed to be using him more in the passing game.

thoughts how this play out in fantasy? i have nicks in 2 leagues but very sutable backups (sidney rice in 2 leagues, also woodhead in one and royal in another amongst other WRs) i need a TE badly in one. was thinking of taking a flyer on travis beckum, giants are supposed to be using him more in the passing game.

C'mon man! How we gonna yell "we don't care about your fantasy team," to the regulars if the guests can get away with it. :hihi:

C'mon man! How we gonna yell "we don't care about your fantasy team," to the regulars if the guests can get away with it. :hihi:

lol, i know i avoid asking it in my posts, especially the reggie ones lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom