N/S Former 49er Kwame Harris arrested for assulting boyfriend (3 Viewers)

While I understand that, there would be considerably less merriment being made if it were a heterosexual relationship in the middle. Just making an observation.

Not arguing with you, but it would still be funny if he was pulling down his GF's pants in public because she had stolen his panties. Maybe more so.

While I understand that, there would be considerably less merriment being made if it were a heterosexual relationship in the middle. Just making an observation.

No offense, but are you gay?...because this is comedy to heterosexual people....and it has nothing to do with them being gay...its what they were fighting about that people are making fun of....soy sauce..."those are my draws dog...naw bruh, these are my draws"

No offense, but are you gay?...because this is comedy to heterosexual people....and it has nothing to do with them being gay...its what they were fighting about that people are making fun of....soy sauce..."those are my draws dog...naw bruh, these are my draws"

What if I was? Would it make a difference?

No, it would be even funnier because it would probably mean a woman was accusing a guy of wearing her underwear and trying to pull his pants down. I couldn't care less about the homosexual aspect of this, I just like stupid stories about soy sauce fights and underwear theft.

Im sure you know this.

I do, and I see ZERO wrong w it. Most people who live here do bc most of us down here have eyes. There's is also this thing called Decadence Fest that's that honors such qualities in our citizens.

If the implication is that I'm gay; you're incorrect. My brother is gay tho, and I love him to death. He didn't CHOOSE to be gay just like I didn't CHOOSE to be straight. Its just the way we were born.

Show me someone who made a conscious decision to be straight, and I'll show you an in the closet homosexual. I'm sure you know this.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom