N/S Former 49er Kwame Harris arrested for assulting boyfriend (1 Viewer)

I do, and I see ZERO wrong w it. Most people who live here do bc most of us down here have eyes. There's is also this thing called Decadence Fest that's that honors such qualities in our citizens.

If the implication is that I'm gay; you're incorrect. My brother is gay tho, and I love him to death. He didn't CHOOSE to be gay just like I didn't CHOOSE to be straight. Its just the way we were born.

Show me someone who made a conscious decision to be straight, and I'll show you an in the closet homosexual. I'm sure you know this.

Good post. Support!

I do, and I see ZERO wrong w it. Most people who live here do bc most of us down here have eyes. There's is also this thing called Decadence Fest that's that honors such qualities in our citizens.

If the implication is that I'm gay; you're incorrect. My brother is gay tho, and I love him to death. He didn't CHOOSE to be gay just like I didn't CHOOSE to be straight. Its just the way we were born.

Show me someone who made a conscious decision to be straight, and I'll show you an in the closet homosexual. I'm sure you know this.

I'm gay, and I chose it.

He is. He is probably in the group of people who believe that the planet is 4000 years old and that dinosaur fossils are a trick the devil is trying to pull.

I have many gay friends, I myself am not but neither do I judge or condone the behavior. I do take issue with the "Natural" part of this behavior but I do not see where a football board would be the place to discuss this. Carry on.

The only folks who get to choose are bi-sexuals.

After the original story a few months ago, was it really necessary to come out? He sorta already outed himself.

Good for him. I hope he has a wonderful abuse-free life ahead of him. Now let's move on and act like all is normal bc all is normal. Homosexuality is normal in nature. Hopefully one day a players sexual identity won't need to be made public.

It doesn't need to be made public now. Why do you need to know?

How is it your business?

Why can't people just be people and not have to be labeled?

It doesn't need to be made public now. Why do you need to know?

How is it your business?

Why can't people just be people and not have to be labeled?

That's the point. People feel the need to come out because they've felt the need to keep their lives secret to avoid ridicule. When that stigma is gone, it should no longer matter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom