N/S Former 49er Kwame Harris arrested for assulting boyfriend (1 Viewer)

El Caliente

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
70002 via 92243 via 48109 via 92122 via 70119
With the 49ers in the Super Bowl, and this guy being another major bust I thought that the story was relevant.

Kwame Harris, former 49ers and Raiders offensive lineman, arrested for assaulting ex-boyfriend | Shutdown Corner - Yahoo! Sports

According to the paper, which was citing a suit filed in San Mateo County Superior Court, the two argued for seven minutes after the soy sauce was poured, and Harris said he wasn't going to take Geier to the airport as he had said he would. When the two went to get Geier's belongings from Harris' car, Harris accused Geier of stealing his underwear and tried pulling the man's pants down.
:spit:

Is he the most recent player to come out, or have there been others more recently?

Hey Hey Hey. You betta pass me that soy sauce B**** snap and snap <== "In Living Color" reference.

Everyone is judging this dude like they haven't had a big fight about soy sauce and stolen underwear in public before. Bunch of hypocrites.

Soy sauce or no soy sauce, you try stealing my Fruit of the Looms and we're gonna fight.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom