N/S Former 49er Kwame Harris arrested for assulting boyfriend (1 Viewer)

Well, at least they weren't argueing over which of them got the last johnsonville sausage.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I hate when I have those where the sauce is poured misunderstandings.

But usually just think oh well.

It is interesting that, even in 2013, being gay is still kinda the equivalent of being the smelly kid in class.

It is interesting that, even in 2013, being gay is still kinda the equivalent of being the smelly kid in class.

I think it's more the absurdity of the story. Being gay is one thing, trying to pull your bf's pants down to identify his underwear after a soy sauce fight is another.

Interesting argument.

It's like this cartoon joke I remember about how to break up with your girlfriend in 60 something steps.

It had a part about having a small argument about the future, a medium argument about money, a huge argument about a job, and a psychotically massive argument over a frying pan. Break up.

I think it's more the absurdity of the story. Being gay is one thing, trying to pull your bf's pants down to identify his underwear after a soy sauce fight is another.

While I understand that, there would be considerably less merriment being made if it were a heterosexual relationship in the middle. Just making an observation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom