N/S Former Broncos receiver Demaryius Thomas has passed away at the age of 33. (1 Viewer)

How in the world.

I wonder if his health (physical or mental) had been deteriorating for some time as his last meaningful snaps came when he was 31 (an age when most pro bowl receivers still have it).

I forgot about this, but he brought about some change while he was on this Earth. He made a big enough impact that he was able to get his mother pardoned.

RIP

Last edited:
My friend's son recently had a seizure in the shower and it turned out to be he had a lot of fetynol in his system. I hope for his family's sake that's not the case here.

R.I.P. was one the best for a season or two there and regardless 33 is too young.

What the crap; I swear I was just thinking about him yesterday and what he had going on in life...this is crazy. RIP....

OmG! This is so terrible! šŸ’” So much life left to live. Awful!

Enjoy life and love hard y'all!

Shocking. Too young. There were reports that he'd been having issues with seizures in recent months.

Life is too short in general. But this? It is insanely sad.

If indeed he may have been having issues related to head injuries associated with playing football, I hope the NFL would look deeper into the potential affects of what specifically and how his head injuries may have had an impact in his death. Of course, we all know, how SINCERELY the NFL is concerned about player safety, right?

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom