N/S Former Falcon CB Dunta Robinson Agrees W/ Chiefs (merged) (1 Viewer)

Robinson always let the play happen in front of him not to get beat deep. He may have 1 interception in his time in Atlanta if I'm not mistaken. No worries here.

Not to mention that they play in the AFC West. They could easily beat the Raiders and Chargers twice (forget about beating the Broncos). That's a possible 4 victories right there. Also, shouldn't they have a pretty favorable schedule as well?

The schedule thing is a little overrated IMO. Your finish in your division the year before only determines two opponents. Everything else is preset by division twice and a rotating schedule. We finished third in our division and have the third toughest schedule for next year (based on previous years records).

This! Smith under Reid will be very good. Not to mention the fact KC has some weapons on offense to utilize.

I never saw Reid as a "qb coach". He had a solid one for most of his time in philly with McNabb, and really didn't have to worry much about stroking Donovan's ego. By that, I mean to say that there didn't seem to be a question of confidence where the team leader was concerned. Smith is gonna be a whole 'nother matter. The man's potential is there. There's little question of that. He had put together a solid year and a half stretch under Harbaugh, who is a "qb coach". It just took someone to believe in him for him to bloom. I'm just not sold that he remains the same player that we've seen recently. I thinking that there's a better than 50/50 chance that he reverts to the player he was early in his career.

That's not what KC needs.

Hope they gave him some 60 mlns or more, it will be fun to see how they'll juggle with all the next contracts

GOOD RIDINS TO MR-D-Block CLOWN
u9ybejav.jpg
ysy4u2ag.jpg

The Chiefs are in good shape. New coach, some great players like Charles, Bowe and Hali.. Plenty of cap space, #1 overall pick in the draft... Andy Reid is walking into a gold mine.. The Chiefs will have major improvements next year. And possibly for years to come. I see good things in the future for KC.

My wife's cousin is married to Doug Pederson the new OC with the Chiefs, he seems to think the Chiefs are going to be a contender in the west. (I told her what else do you expect him
to say? We will be bottom feeders again this year)

I've said it once and I will say it again, The Chiefs will be in the playoffs this season with Alex Smith at quarterback and Andy Reid at HC.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom