N/S Foster Released! (1 Viewer)

Foster who? RB from Carolina?

He isn't good IMO and is always injured. I wouldn't worry if he went to a divsion rival.

If this is Deshawn Foster, we need to pick him up now! When healthy he is very dangerous. Lot of speed. great instints. good size. would be a great back up plan for Deuce. We can't rely on a guy who had one good game as a pro (PT) as our compliment to Reggie.

Sign Foster!!!!!!

His 3.5 yards a carry on 247 carries (thats alot of carries to have that low of an average) and very limited recieving abilities probably had alot to do with it.

He was holding back Williams who is the better back hands down.

The NFL Network reported that this could happen all week. Foster is injury-prone and hasn't been productive as a starting back.

Speculation has been that the Panters are targeting Micheal Turner of the Chargers.

No, it wouldn't be. Fox wants to bring back the Stephen Davis days...

That's why I care so much about upgrading the front seven of the defense.

The NFL Network reported that this could happen all week. Foster is injury-prone and hasn't been productive as a starting back.

Speculation has been that the Panters are targeting Micheal Turner of the Chargers.

Darn. I was just thinking that it would make it easier come fantasy draft time. It is becoming difficult picking running backs that are officially the feature back on their team.

I could see them trying to sign Deuce. Deuce is injured but he does not sit out games because of multiple nagging injuries. They also saw how he came back and was very productive after his first knee injury.

I would be ****** if the saints had to face Deuce twice in a Panthers uni.

I could see them trying to sign Deuce. Deuce is injured but he does not sit out games because of multiple nagging injuries. They also saw how he came back and was very productive after his first knee injury.

I would be ****** if the saints had to face Deuce twice in a Panthers uni.

Thanks. You officially ruined my day by making me face that possibility. I'm going to go drink now.

Good replacement for Stecker.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom