(N/S) Frank Gore: "We (49'ers) were the better team." (1 Viewer)

ndcc

Saints' fan 4ever
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sad to leave NOLA to AZ; going into ministry
Sour grapes; not giving the Ravens any credit.

When it's game on the line and you're 1st & goal INSIDE your opponent's 10 yd. line in the SUPER BOWL, and you can't find a way to get it in the end zone FOR THE WIN, you're a moron for making such a statement.

4 straight passes? C'mon, man!

Frank Gore: San Francisco 49ers 'were the better team' - NFL.com

:gosaints:

They probably are 7 out of 10 games. With that said the ravens picked last night to play one of the other 3 games resulting in them hoisting a lambardi.

Sour grapes; not giving the Ravens any credit.

When it's game on the line and you're 1st & goal INSIDE your opponent's 10 yd. line in the SUPER BOWL, and you can't find a way to get it in the end zone FOR THE WIN, you're a moron for making such a statement.

4 straight passes? C'mon, man!

Frank Gore: San Francisco 49ers 'were the better team' - NFL.com

:gosaints:

It was 3 straight passes but I get your point. The Ravens were the better team. And furthermore they were the best team in the NFL. Beating the Broncos and Patriots on the road.

The 49ers and their coach are sore losers. Jim Harbough acts like a spoiled rotten kid. He's like a more rotten version of Mike Smith.

The better team is the team that wins the game. Therefore the Ravens were the better team. It's pretty straightforward.

I think we were the better team when we played them in last year's playoffs. Doesn't change a damn thing. If you are the better team, then you have to play like it.

It was 3 straight passes but I get your point. The Ravens were the better team. And furthermore they were the best team in the NFL. Beating the Broncos and Patriots on the road.

The 49ers and their coach are sore losers. Jim Harbough acts like a spoiled rotten kid. He's like a more rotten version of Mike Smith.

They were also the luckier team. They have played practically injury-free since Harbaugh arrived. The Ravens had significant injuries almost all season, including in this game. They lost to the more physical, better coached team. Gore can spew his irrelevant opinion all he wants. The Whiners lost and if not for the Failclowns they would be the biggest snivelers in the NFL.

I agree with Gore... but it doesn't matter who the better team is... its which team plays the best. And last night the 49ers should have gotten sand-blasted but they made it alot closer than it should have been.

It sounds like Frank needs some french-cries with his waaahhh-burger and some whine to wash it all down with!

yo Frank

2013-02-04T054840Z_1_CBRE9130G5600_RTROPTP_2_CSPORTS-US-NFL-SUPERBOWL-MVP.JPG

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom