(N/S) Frank Gore: "We (49'ers) were the better team." (1 Viewer)

IIRC, he used almost exactly the same words to describe Niners' loss to Saints in 2010. The media was playing "Da U" angle, old teammates Vilma vs Gore in pre game articles, and after they lost he cried about "better team" losing etc. He's def a fortywhiner.

The 49ers lucked out that the lights went out. The Ravens had the momentum to make this an embarrassment. He should be thankful they only lost by 3.

its this attitude that makes me so happy the Ravens beat them.

Yeah, I wasn't expecting that out of Gore.. I used to think he was a pretty humble guy.

Oh well guess Whiners are whiners.

This makes two (playoff) games in a row where they've basically slept-walked through most of the first half.

Stop doing that, and you might have won yesterday. You have no one to blame but yourselves.

images

Translation: this was my only chance to win the Super Bowl and I'm angry.

Pretty hard for you to win when the refs are screwing you left and right to send out a murderer as a champion. 4th and goal, that was holding and pass interference all the way.

Now the entire NFC West has been screwed in the Super Bowl

2001 Rams screwed by the Patriots with spygate and no calls for holding Faulk the entire game
2005 Seahawks screwed as hard as possible in the most rigged Super Bowl ever so Jerome Bettis could go out with a ring
2008 Cardinals screwed by the officials but not nearly as bad as Seattle
2012 49ers screwed by officials so thug role model and murderer Ray Lewis went out like Jerome Bettis.

Pretty hard for you to win when the refs are screwing you left and right to send out a murderer as a champion. 4th and goal, that was holding and pass interference all the way.

2001 Rams screwed by the Patriots with spygate and no calls for holding Faulk the entire game
2005 Seahawks screwed as hard as possible in the most rigged Super Bowl ever so Jerome Bettis could go out with a ring
2012 49ers screwed by officials so thug role model and murderer Ray Lewis went out like Jerome Bettis.

It's the Rams turn again in 2015.

I'm sure nobody on here even cares about the NFC West.

the best team doesn't always win, it's the best team that day. Denver might have been the best team, Bal barely won. who cares.

Yeah because the better team has to win, always. Why are games played? Just give the sb to the better team from the start and be done with it /sarcasm

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom