N/S--Free nachos for season ticket holders (1 Viewer)

where yat brah

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Gulf Breeze, FL via NOLA via Donaldsonville/Frankl

The menu will offer concession mainstays like chicken tenders, hot dogs, nachos and popcorn free of charge, along with Pepsi products and Peet’s Coffee.

Season ticket prices will increase by an average of $20 for next year’s season, said 49ers Director of Communications Roger Hacker. It’s the first time prices will have changed since the 49ers moved to Levi’s Stadium six years ago.

That sure would be a nice perk but dang sure ain't happening at the Dome any time soon.

The menu will offer concession mainstays like chicken tenders, hot dogs, nachos and popcorn free of charge, along with Pepsi products and Peet’s Coffee.

Season ticket prices will increase by an average of $20 for next year’s season, said 49ers Director of Communications Roger Hacker. It’s the first time prices will have changed since the 49ers moved to Levi’s Stadium six years ago.

That sure would be a nice perk but dang sure ain't happening at the Dome any time soon.

Nope. Although, it might be a good idea for all of us season ticket holders to paste the link to this article in the next STH survey they send out.

I remember the Pelicans giving tickets holders a free concession credit based on the ticket package you had (still do I believe). Don't know why Benso never pushed it to the Saints.

Nope. Although, it might be a good idea for all of us season ticket holders to paste the link to this article in the next STH survey they send out.

I remember the Pelicans giving tickets holders a free concession credit based on the ticket package you had (still do I believe). Don't know why Benso never pushed it to the Saints.

Bookmarking

:hihi:

Remember when the Dome changed the nacho cheese about 10 years ago and it damned near caused a fan boycott?

Haha. People made bumper stickers about it.

Pepsi. Eeeww.

The food lines in the dome are already 30 min long. Imagine if the food was free?
No thanks, keep the ticket prices the same. I’ll eat before and after the game. Liquid diet in the dome.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom