N/S - Giants Michael Strahan Blows Up At Media (1 Viewer)

kfran

TwoDat! Let's Do It Again
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Don't know if this has been posted, but I thought if it hadn't, you may find the video link below somewhat intriguing. Giants DE Michael Strahan blew up at the media today when questioned about the current state of their team.

It's interesting, first because they're still on our schedule, and second, because they play the Boys this weekend, also on our schedule.

Heres the link: http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/ivp/index?id=2680440

I'm also including the link to the printed story directly below:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6221266?FSO2&ATT=MA

It seems things are really in a frenzy in the Big Apple right now.

Last edited:
Man, you sure took that out of context. He didn't blow up at anyone. He was just setting the record straight on a comment that someone reported that he said! If you classify that as a blow up, I would sure like to see one of his tantrums.

Man, you sure took that out of context. He didn't blow up at anyone. He was just setting the record straight on a comment that someone reported that he said! If you classify that as a blow up, I would sure like to see one of his tantrums.

I got to agree, I didn't see him blow up to bad. He took them to task, which I like to see from time to time. I just don't think that I would call it a blow up.

He was eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich just a little FYI

I also think "blows up" is an exagerration.

Did anyone seem him on best damn sports show tonight? His fingers are seriously messed up. He was able to bend his finger sideways at the joint. Maybe the grossest thing I've ever seen.

It was later in that same segment..

Last edited:
I'm sorry. That wasn't the correct video link. It was shown earlier today on ESPN. I'll see if I can find it.

Honestly something like this was needed because the media is for some strange reason trying to destroy the Giants and make them look like little children fighting with one another. The media is ridiculous because in my opinion they can make or break your career. Sitting Jake Plummer for Jay Cutler by Shanahan cause everyone in the media called for it, I hope they don't struggle to make the playoffs.

“If you are going to be negative, be negative because if you think it bothers me I don’t give a damn what you write,” Strahan said.

Strahan blasts Burress, then reporter
Giants' DE says WR quit during loss to Titans, then rips ESPN reporter
Updated: 2 hours, 35 minutes ago

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. - Losing isn’t the only thing contagious on the New York Giants these days.

Blowups are just as popular, and Pro Bowl defensive end Michael Strahan on Wednesday joined the ranks of Jeremy Shockey and Tiki Barber in mouthing off in what is quickly becoming a season of frustration for the team.

READ MORE - SEE THE VID

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15957131/

I personally think that the Giants may be looking back at this when the year is over and seeing it as the turning point in the season.

Look, it's NEW YORK. Tough city. Tough media.

They're supposed to be the NEW YORK GIANTS...the Monsters of the Midway...one of the oldest and most storied franchises in the NFL.

Boo-hooing and calling the media unfair is going to go over like a lead balloon there.

can anyone tell what he was eating.it looks like it tastes pretty good

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom