N/S good video from GMFB on Brady snubbing QBs after losses (1 Viewer)

TB12 is being shredded right now on the NFL Channel on XM with Charlie Weiss and Bob Pappa (sp). He was 1-9 last night on passes that were greater than 15 yards in the air. They are calling him out for looking confused and lost on the field. Said that the Bucs will not be catching the Saints since they are currently 3 games basically behind the Saints. It is wonderful hearing somebody that sees TB12 for what he is now

I firmly believe that if the saints has not pulled defeat from the jaws of victory in the 2011 playoffs and 2017, they would have gone on to the superbowl, and then demolished the patriots. Its a shame that those events unfolded the way they did and Drew didn't have a chance to beat him in the big game.

I watched the last 4 minutes of the game when it was tied at 24. I was thinking the refs would help Brady, but Brady couldn't help himself. Beautiful pick to end the game. I'm just disappointed that I missed the pick 6.

It was great because you could hear the genuine annoyance/emotion as he said it........some people try to go for those "savage takes" and it comes off like they are trying way too hard. Not him !!

I firmly believe that if the saints has not pulled defeat from the jaws of victory in the 2011 playoffs and 2017, they would have gone on to the superbowl, and then demolished the patriots. Its a shame that those events unfolded the way they did and Drew didn't have a chance to beat him in the big game.
Defense as the achilles heel in those days.

Let's hope those days are over.

I noticed it last night as well. What a Class act. I’ve always noticed about him that it’s always someone else fault but him.

As far as talking heads go I like Kyle Brandt. GMFB is a pretty good show and they give the Saints a lot of respect. I agree with his points. Just think about all the QBs who were disappointed with their loss to Brady but they went to shake his hand anyway.

And it' so true, if this was Cam or Baker they would get absolutely destroyed. It doesn't bother me but the double standard does.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom