N/S good video from GMFB on Brady snubbing QBs after losses (1 Viewer)

What that saying about how you treat the janitor?

Shady Brady shakes Drew's hand because he recognizes who the real GOAT is. He doesn't bother shaking hands with those he views as below him.

Brady is trash and benefited from Belicheat and numerous cheating scandals. Shady Brady is more tainted than Pete Rose.

Last edited:
I firmly believe that if the saints has not pulled defeat from the jaws of victory in the 2011 playoffs and 2017, they would have gone on to the superbowl, and then demolished the patriots. Its a shame that those events unfolded the way they did and Drew didn't have a chance to beat him in the big game.

2017 is iffy just because we had so many injuries and the Eagles were playing lights out, but 100% in 2011 and 2018 too. Although in 2018, the zebras took that from us, not our defense.

Btw, did he shake Brees' hand?
Actually he is pretty inconsistent.

He shook Brees hand and I believe Winstons as well. And I have seen him shake other backup QBs hands when flipping channels rooting for the Bucs to lose. I think it may have more to do with the on field camera mob than anything else. No matter the score and whose hand he shakes or doesnt it will be on film.

2017 is iffy just because we had so many injuries and the Eagles were playing lights out, but 100% in 2011 and 2018 too. Although in 2018, the zebras took that from us, not our defense.

2017 was simply Philadelphia's season. We over-achieved with that amazing rookie class, but as the Vikings found out, winning in Philadelphia just wasn't going to happen the day of the NFC title game.

But it has all brought us to this point, where we are the best team in the NFL.

Yeah, they talked for a bit mid-field.
They are really good friends outside of football.

This surprises me. Drew usually associates himself with people of exceptional character, intelligence, integrity, and talent. He must have made an exception with Tantrum Tommy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom