N/S Greg Hardy transitioning to MMA (1 Viewer)

Eh, striking isn't her best skillset, but I know she can throw him on his *** and take that arm off.

Cyborg is close enough to being a man. Let her knock him out. :hihi:

Nailed it. I guess ole Fallon Fox or whatever is still fighting chicks in some B or C-level promotion. :lolup:

For those unfamiliar, Fallon Fox (born Boyd Burton) is a transgender woman that now gets to fight women professionally. This is her...

article-2291773-1892244B000005DC-548_634x882.jpg

Gregg is a very large male pro athlete, he would open up as a record breaking favorite over any woman fighter on the planet with 6months of training. ik you guys wanna see him crushed by a woman but that's not gonna happen.

He better be careful, this will be the first time he's picked a fight with someone who will fight back.

I predict he gets choked out in the first minute.

I've boxed for 30 some years, wrestled for 25, jits'd and MMA for 20. At Hardy's size and athleticism, physically, he'd be a problem in 2-5 years. The question is, is this guy mentally prepared to be savagely humbled on a daily basis by people even more viscous and violent than he is? What happens when he's rag dolled, rocked, and choked out by a real fighter? What happens when he metaphorically becomes the women he himself battered abused?

I think Hardy's waltzing into a bit of poetic justice, and is either too arrogant or just plain ignorant of the oh'so delightful karma waiting for him on the mat and in that cage. I absolutely adore the look on these big chiseled overly athletic goons when they're hit and/or broken off by a sub for the 1st time. You learn day 1 of live sparring just how truly tough you really are. On that note, more than 80% of people who come into the gym, never come back after a few weeks of sparring. A lot of people only come in for tech and to work out, skipping sparring days altogether. It'll be very interesting to see how Hardy's latest publicity stunt actually shakes out.

Nailed it. I guess ole Fallon Fox or whatever is still fighting chicks in some B or C-level promotion. :lolup:

For those unfamiliar, Fallon Fox (born Boyd Burton) is a transgender woman that now gets to fight women professionally. This is her...

article-2291773-1892244B000005DC-548_634x882.jpg

Our society is so jacked up....and when Hillary gets elected it is going to go completely off the rails.

How can even remotely intelligent people allow this to happen??

:ipuker: :ipuker:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CMB1MnbFFsc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Put him up against the current UFC Heavyweight Champ and see if he lives. If he lives he might have a chance. If not I doubt anyone would miss him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom