N/S Greg Olsen moonlighting on his bye week (1 Viewer)

SilverSaint

All-World
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
Interesting to see how he handles the inevitable crappy officiating. Guess he’s immune from a fine?

Haha watching the Giants getting smoked by the Cards is pretty entertaining.

I'm the pregame he was very reluctant to say that Can is getting his job back but ultimately did.

This is what you do before you make a big mistake like Witten

Daniel Jones passed for -16 yards in the first quarter.

When Kyler Murray scrambles or runs he looks like Wee Man from the Jackass movies.

Giants block a punt for a TD 17-14 Cardinals now.

This is closer to reality for Olsen then getting another shot at the Lombardi...

I hate the Panthers but Greg Olsen is a good dude. He’s actually doing a pretty good job with the color in this game. I’d replace booger with him if I had my way.

I am watching the Cardinals/Giants game and Greg Olsen is doing the color commentary with Kenny Albert. I am surprised the Panthers let him do it. He is not bad actually.

He did it a couple of years ago when he was injured.

I am watching the Cardinals/Giants game and Greg Olsen is doing the color commentary with Kenny Albert. I am surprised the Panthers let him do it. He is not bad actually.

He actually was pretty good. I came in on the game and heard the other guy but didn't know who it was until they showed both guys in the booth. He did good. Then I thought "did he retire?" thinking hard to believe he would do this on a bye week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom