N/S Gregg Williams released by Skins (1 Viewer)

No we should hire him to be our Defensive Coordinator.

Gregg Williams would be a huge upgrade over Gary Gibbs. Williams defenses are always strong and they can dominate when they have a lead, something they did not have in Washington but would here.

I know another Gibbs I wouldn't mind him taking over for.

Y'all know that Payton is too loyal to Gibbs... that's why I mentioned Williams as a "consultant"... but I think Al Davis may jump on both of these guys and bring them to oakland... Al must have known something... for him to "out of the blue" ask Kiffin to resign...

I don't know about yall, but it seems a little backwards to me, for them to already be "naming" their Offensive and Defensive coordinators, given the fact they haven't hired a head coach yet. I thought the head coach, most of the time, picks "his" OC and DC's for "his" staff. I mean what if the new coach they do hire doesn't really care for them, but just deals with it, so he can get the job, but knowing all along who he would rather have. Is Snyder turning into Jerry Jones?

I'd consider Gregg Williams, but like many coaches he really only excels when he has the goods to work with, but atleast he excels with them.

Al Saunders is a joke, I don't know how much is true of the whole Gibbs let Saunders only call some of the plays but he had two seasons in DC and they still didn't understand his playbook.

Our team could use both of them as our Offense and Defense Coordinators.

Al Saunders as OC over Payton, a guy whos delivered the number 1 and number 5 offense the past 2 years? Now thats funny.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom