[N/S]Haslett's Had Enough (1 Viewer)

Winning the coach of the year was the worst thing that could have happened to him. After that, he thought he could do no wrong.

Wait for it guys, he hasn't even been able to mould his defense yet. Wait till he gets 2 sub 300lb 3 Techs in there to really give up the run

man..whatever. i wish that dude all the luck in the world. he's at a job that i think he could eventually succeed. i mean we should all be loving this guy...if it wasn't for him we may have never had payton.

I agree, I liked Haslett, his time here just ran out. I do wish him alot of success in the league, just not against us.

Carl Smith is to Mora what Venturi is to Haslett.....that said, he is actually calling the plays here....

The media were such fools to think that Haslett would be a good defensive hire for the Rams. So because he was a former coach that magically somehow makes him a better coordinator than others out there? Even though his defense was terribly abysmal when he was a head coach?

I suspect it won't be long before he calls out the fans as the REAL reason the Rams cannot stop the run. It's just a matter of time.

And some people just never learn from their past mistakes..the fact that Haslett hired RV to be part of his staff tells me that this guy is not only an idiot, but a masochist to boot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom