[N/S]Haslett's Had Enough (1 Viewer)

KingOfBattle

Semper Fi
Reaction score
Haslett has had his fill of questions
ST. LOUIS POST-DISPATCH

Grilled often in recent weeks about the Rams' continuing difficulties against the run, defensive coordinator Jim Haslett finally ran out of patience when the subject was broached again.

I'm sick of talking about the friggin' yardage, OK?" Haslett said Monday. "I pick up the paper every week, and I read about the yardage we've given up. It is what it is. We haven't done well. ...

Haslett yelling at the media? And the refs? Get outta town. That never happened here.

He yells at everyone except those who need to be yelled at (ie his players).

Haslett has had his fill of questions
ST. LOUIS POST-DISPATCH

Grilled often in recent weeks about the Rams' continuing difficulties against the run, defensive coordinator Jim Haslett finally ran out of patience when the subject was broached again.

Yep, that sounds like Jim... Just thrilled he isn't saying it here anymore.

man..whatever. i wish that dude all the luck in the world. he's at a job that i think he could eventually succeed. i mean we should all be loving this guy...if it wasn't for him we may have never had payton.

32nd out of 32 teams on run defense, ouch. I am so glad to see him gone.

Freak'in Wife Beater! You get what you give in life and I would hope one of his "D"-linemen have had it with him and twist his goofy looking head off!

The Dude has severe personal problems that therapy may be able to help. Until then and he decides to check himself into some kind of rehab situation, he should just go away, quitely!

Thank the Lord Above that we don't have to deal with those lame press conferences and the weak product on the field every week.

Man, I remember some national media clowns saying the Ram's hiring of Haslett as defensive coordinator was one of the best assistant hires in the offseason. What a joke. Now they see what we went through all those years. Is Rick Venturi still with him??

I'm sick of talking about the friggin' yardage, OK?" Haslett said Monday. "I pick up the paper every week, and I read about the yardage we've given up. It is what it is. We haven't done well. ...

So that's where Brooks got that statement from.

Ha!

After week one they were talkin about Haslett like he was the new Jim Johnson.

they just quoted this article/ thread on WWL, that was nice that they gave credit

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom