[N/S]Haslett's Had Enough (1 Viewer)

Geesh. He always was the absolute worst with the press. Seeing him behind a microphone always made me uncomfortable for him.
I have this theory that he has some sort of emotional problems.

Where are all the analyst who said that the Haslett hiring was one of the best of the offseason? He is correct though, it is what it is. What it is, is bad coaching. No discipline, no accountablility, no brains. You reap what you sew and it couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Still can't stop the run huh Jimmy? I bet they were just a couple plays here or there to being in the playoff race. I bet they just need to clean some things up and everything will be fine. I have not watched the Rams but I bet they cannot tackle at all. Signature Haslett is a defense which cannot tackle.

I like Jim Haslett. I wish him the best. Don't get me wrong, he doomed himself with his stubborness regarding on the field personnel and had to go, but I like him.

RSF

Freak'in Wife Beater! You get what you give in life and I would hope one of his "D"-linemen have had it with him and twist his goofy looking head off!

The Dude has severe personal problems that therapy may be able to help. Until then and he decides to check himself into some kind of rehab situation, he should just go away, quitely!

...did I miss something??

Freak'in Wife Beater! You get what you give in life and I would hope one of his "D"-linemen have had it with him and twist his goofy looking head off!

The Dude has severe personal problems that therapy may be able to help. Until then and he decides to check himself into some kind of rehab situation, he should just go away, quitely!
I haven't heard of this. What's the story on that??

Man, I remember some national media clowns saying the Ram's hiring of Haslett as defensive coordinator was one of the best assistant hires in the offseason. What a joke. Now they see what we went through all those years. Is Rick Venturi still with him??

Yeah I remember when the media people were saying that. After week 1 they were saying someone needs to give him a head coaching job. Apparantly they didn't see how well his first head coaching job went. And yes, Rick Venturi is still with him in St. Louis.

32nd out of 32 teams on run defense, ouch. I am so glad to see him gone.

He brought Venturi with him didn't he?

Haslett is going to coach himself out of the league.

He wasn't missed when he left the Steelers. We know what he did to the Saints. And now he is setting the Rams defense back years.

He has to be one of the most over-rated coaches in recent memory. All he does well is berate the refs.

His stubbornness wont let him exceed. I feel he know football , but he lacks the smarts and gut instinct to be a football. He have players and coaches he loyaled to and wont make any significant chances. I just happy we not reliving another 5-6 record.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom