N/S HBO Sacking “Inside The NFL” Last Episode Tonight (1 Viewer)

that show hit bottom once Len and Nick were no longer on it.

Totally agree. Chris Collingsworth made it so bad ( he also hated the Saints). It hit rock bottom, when they brought in Wanda Sikes for that short time.

Plus no Saints highlights, the only ones they showed, were the Saints losing badly.

I missed Len and Nick

Last edited:
Totally agree. Chris Collingsworth made it so bad ( he also hated the Saints). It hit rock bottom, when they brought in Wanda Sikes for that short time.

Plus no Saints highlights, the only ones they showed, were the Saints losing badly.

"don't let the door hit you," y'all know the rest. Collinsworth and Costas titanic the show. As for Wanda Sikes she was at the least, funny..

I missed Len and Nick

They brought in Wanda Sikes!!?? Since I quite watching when they went to the selected team concept, I had no idea she was brought in. No wonder it failed. They went from reasonable analysis to a comedianne. Wow!!

No big loss.. the show used to be required viewing for me back in the 70's and 80's. You simply could not find a better highlights package. Then ESPN came along with Primetime and ITN started cutting out more and more highlights in favor of sappy vignettes. The NFL Network all but killed the show. I dropped HBO long ago.. Inside The NFL was the only reason I was keeping it!

Back in the day, it was about the only way to catch some highlights from every game.

Maybe if the saints stopped playing horrible they would give us more airtime

i mean really

would u want to hear about the lions for 10 mins every episode

i know i wouldn't

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom