N/S Heavyweight fight: Watching the 49ers and Seahawks add to their embarrassment of riches (1 Viewer)

Cajun Chat

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It sure looks like the 49ers and Seahawks are battling for NFC.

The 49ers were already the class of the NFC with their defense and an emerging offense this year. They are young and now experienced by adding Bolden and Nmadi. This team looks to be good for many years to come.

Not to be outdone the Seahawks had one of the top defenses in the NFL. They add an elite defender in Avril and one of the more dynamic offensive players in Harvin. Young and very good.

Add that both have emerging young QB's and you can see these are clearly the two best teams in the NFC.

My money's on Seattle to be a top tier this coming yr

Nnamdi is not official as of yet.

I know right. Why post something with your opinion attached to it, if part of the post isn't factual? Dude, is getting green thumbed too.

However, I'll play along. I love watching these two teams try and one up each other. As long as they are playing each other, they might lose sight of the entire league.

it sure looks like the 49ers and seahawks are battling for nfc.

The 49ers were already the class of the nfc with their defense and an emerging offense this year. They are young and now experienced by adding bolden and nmadi. This team looks to be good for many years to come.

Not to be outdone the seahawks had one of the top defenses in the nfl. They add an elite defender in avril and one of the more dynamic offensive players in harvin. Young and very good.

Add that both have emerging young qb's and you can see these are clearly two of the best teams in the nfc.

fify

I don't get why people don't learn from past experience... Someone posted an old article a while back that claimed something like: "Jason David signs with New Orleans. It's the last piece of the puzzle." How did that turn out?

**** man.. might as well not even play the season then..

scream.gif

To the OP, you do realize that the niners defense played like crap once Justin Smith got hurt. Please don't let a little thing like facts get in the way of your love fest though.

And when either/both QBs hit a sophomore slump and the team chemistry gets a little sour, and the teams start hating their pompous (Seahawks) or whiny ('9ers) coaches because they don't have the answers.

That's when Goodell thinks to himself: "I really should have suspended Payton for two years, because he's gonna smile at me when I hand him this trophy."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom