N/S Hernandez questioned in Murder Case (update - charged with murder, released by Pats MERGED) (1 Viewer)

There's more:

Reports: Police search Hernandez

Posted by Mike Florio on June 18, 2013, 8:22 PM EDT

Getty Images
The Aaron Hernandez situation remains fluid and confusing.* Both SI.com and ABC now report that police are searching Hernandez’s North Attleboro home.

The investigation was sparked by the discovery of the body of a Hernandez “associate” in the vicinity of a car rented to Hernandez, roughly a mile from his residence.

According to ABC, a pair of Hernandez’s friends tried to leave the home during the search, but were stopped by police at the end of the driveway leading to the structure.* Per SI.com, both were taken away by police, but not handcuffed

This comment on the article kinda says it all if you ask me:
tbd3 says:
Jun 18, 2013 6:33 PM
How could he not be a suspect? A car rented in his name, a body about a mile from his home, the victim an “associate” of Hernandez. How could he not be?

And I’m a Pats fan.

This does not look good at all for Hernandez. But on a side note, Brees' record is that much safer now.

Police spend

Police reportedly spent hours inside Hernandez’s residence on Tuesday, ultimately searching the structure and emerging with a box.

Two men who tried to leave during the search reportedly were detained. The car in which they planned to leave also was searched.

Hernandez’s agents have declined comment. The Patriots issued the standard perfunctory comment, acknowledging the reports but declining to address the situation in deference to the investigation.

It’s unclear whether and to what extent Hernandez has been questioned by police. ABC has reported that he was initially uncooperative, which implies that at some point he has decided to cooperate. (The Boston Herald disputes the ABC report, using the dismissive “Web reports” label.)

Many possible explanations exist. It seems implausible that Hernandez had any role in the killing of the “associate,” given the presence of the rental car tied to Hernandez in the vicinity of the body. At a minimum, the car would have been removed.

Also, there was no apparent effort to conceal the body, which was found by a jogger in an industrial park roughly a mile from Hernandez’s home on Monday.

Wow. I didn't realized the victim was a Hernandez associate. He's likely either involved or someone is doing a good job or making it look like he was.

Yea... My 1st reaction is Hernandez and his "associate" we're doing some business they weren't supposed to and the "associate" ended up getting got.... You don't rent a car and let a guy use it then kill him but you would rent a car for a patsie "associate" then he goes out to make an exchange and things go bad.... That makes more sense..

This is all speculation by me but I'm just saying I don't see this being a murder by Hernandez but I would not be at all surprised by a drug deal gone bad..

They keep saying he's not involved but if you have police decending on your property and searching your house....I think its safe to say you are involved. Now is he guilty of a crime? Thats another story that we'll have to wait and see.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom