N/S Hernandez questioned in Murder Case (update - charged with murder, released by Pats MERGED) (1 Viewer)

not a suspect but are getting a warrant to search his house

Could be that they're just including a physical search along with the interview to fully run down the lead based on the fact that the car was rented in Hernandez's name. Doesn't necessarily mean that there's more to it than that (though of course there could be, but can't assume that yet).

Could be that they're just including a physical search along with the interview to fully run down the lead based on the fact that the car was rented in Hernandez's name. Doesn't necessarily mean that there's more to it than that (though of course there could be, but can't assume that yet).

And the body was found near his home.

This is a head scratcher. Until they name him a suspect, I'll give him the benefit of a doubt. If the Pats lose Hernandez they are going to be in a world of hurt. MTC's on Sirius was saying tonight before this broke that the Pats are missing receivers from last year who accounted for about 250 receptions, 140 first downs, and 14 touchdowns. Now this. Might be a tough year for their offense.

I hope he's clear of this but but nothing would surprise me.

Really hope that the real suspect/killer is caught. And the NFL as a whole won't have to go through a Rae Carruth or a Ray Lewis things like they have had in the past!

Hernandez was initially uncooperative with police since the body of a 27-year-old man was found in an industrial park not far from the Patriots player's home, two law enforcement sources told ABC.

Wonder why he would do that? Maybe he was having a 'you know who I am?' moments..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom