N/S Hilarious Rams video from mid-80s (1 Viewer)

I could not watch that until the end. It hurt my eyes and ears. And No 51?? He had Hotel-Motel written all over him (as did the Rams). Embarrassing. No wonder they moved that franchise to St Louis.

:hahahaha:

Seriously I stopped watching after Jackie Slater's "rhyme"... but I just HAD to share it with y'all. My boss sent the youtube link to me and we both almost died laughing... "Ram It!"... man this is classic!

Dont have to worry about any Ram fans dawging us out.... Just pull up this video and the arguement's all over...... Hmmm wonder if there's any more embarassing items of other teams out there, I'll bet there is but gotta admit that this one is by far "the beast" of embarassments.

do you think that they put #21 (whitest guy to ever live) in the center on purpose??? if so, GOOD JOB DIRECTOR... lol
#21 is the great Nolan Cromwell, and rather bizarre for me to see him on this. I'm used to seeing him running in slow motion on NFL films of the Super Bowl. He's also ruined a few of OUR Sundays, as the Rams used to be a real thorn in our side.

I like it when offensive linemen rap and dance.

If you find this dancing "gay," see if you can youtube the Bears "Super Bowl Shuffle." Very similiar, only no cheerleaders with 80's perm hair. (so cute. I remember when girls like that were "hot."... No, wait, they were "foxes.")

What's weird to me is seeing how much culture has changed. These guys could still all kick your ***, (Jackie Slater could smash you with one hand,) and they're dancing around happily. Nowadays all the kids on MTV looks like they're about to carjack you, or they just got out of crack rehab. This may sound weird coming out of me, and there have always been tough streets, but I kinda miss the kinder, gentler 80's.

Great find, Droopy.

Last edited:
If you find this dancing "ghey," see if you can youtube the Bears "Super Bowl Shuffle." Very similiar, only no cheerleaders with 80's perm hair. (so cute. I remember when girls like that were "hot."... No, wait, they were "foxes.")

(fixed it for ya)

It's not the dancing, it's the "Ram It". And thanks for pointing out the Super Bowl Shuffle, which is what started all this. And I agree about the kinder, gentler 80's.

skymike;925601 I remember when girls like that were "hot."... No said:
Ahhh, the era of "foxy foxes"... that sweet spot in time between "groovy chicks" and "hot...."

SkyMike, I had no idea you were that old.........

lmao.....that was great!

"RAM" it all day and night......

:smilielol:

Ahhh, the era of "foxy foxes"... that sweet spot in time between "groovy chicks" and "hot...."

SkyMike, I had no idea you were that old.........
Why thank you. Yes, I AM that old. I remember when most songs we were subjected to contained the word "boogie." I have had in my childhood:

1. Disco hair--- It was BEFORE Saturday Night Fever, so I didnt know any better.

2. "Santana's Drummer" hair --- not as cool as it sounds. I kept finding myself in places where I wished I looked a bit more normal.

3. The Mullet. I thought, "This is it. This is how I want to look the rest of my life." Casey thinks otherwise.

I looked like an armed robbery suspect when we met.

"Foxes!" hahahaha.

"If you ram it just right, you can ram it all night."

-Eric Dickerson

Wow... just... wow.

Quite possibly the funniest thing I have ever seen on the net.

Attachments

• roflcopter.gif
    roflcopter.gif
    1.3 KB · Views: 32
I've watched it several times in the past few hours and I just love it. Dickerson and the end dancing, where 21 is waving his hands up in the air, are some of the funniest things on the net.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom