N/S Hilarious Rams video from mid-80s (1 Viewer)

Why? Why would you do this to the public? Is this prosecutable as attempted mass-murder?

:) :) :)

In all seriousness, the lyrics had to be written by a gay man. Can you imagine him talking to his friend after he sold it?

Writer: Dude, I sold this song to some old fart in the Rams' PR office. They're gonna use it for a video with the players.

Friend: That's nice.

Writer: No, dude, you don't understand. It's full of barely concealed gay innuendo and the guy just doesn't get it.

Friend: How barely concealed?

Writer: How about "I can ram it all day and I can ram it all night."

Friend: That's not necessarily gay....

Writer: Well, how about: "I like to ram it, as you can see, nobody likes to ram it, as much as me."

Friend: Still, not necessarily gay...

Writer: Dude, you're missing the point...they're big guys in tight pants who shower together and they're all gonna be dancing just with other guys! Plus, do you know what color the Rams' uniforms are???

Friend: I guess I see what you mean....

Writer: How about this? I'll go back tomorrow with some additional lyrics...let's see...how about "I come from the end, looking for a sack, I don't stop coming, till I get em on their back"?

Friend: Wait, I've got it...Dickerson's their running back...how about "I'm quick off the line as I can be because I don't want dick running over me"???

Writer: Eureka, that's it! And if nobody catches on to this, let's create a cartoon series that's even less subtle? We can call it "The Ambiguously Gay Duo"!!!!!!!!!

Any player that took part in that video should automatically forever lose eligibility for the hall of fame.

:smilies-26791: :smilies-26791: :smilies-26791: :smilies-26791:

This is almost as good as the Joe Horn T-shirt thread.

Couldn't even watch it all. I can't wait for my Ram fan buddy to talk smack again.

#21 is the gayest of the gays!!!!!! Not that there is anything wrong with that right?

The black dude (#51) Special teams ace guy is a close second with that dance he did...

All I can say is how the freak did these guys do this... A few dudes had looks on their faces like what the %$#@...... am I singing...

Last edited:
Any record store I find carrying this album I will burn to the ground...

ramit.jpg

Funniest youtube video ever! We should petition to get the Saints to play this on the big screen when we play the Rams!

So do you figure Jackie Slater justs tries to slunk under a table and/or out of the room any time someone reminds him of this or do you figure he gets angry, punches them out, and swears he was tricked into it?
The bit with him pretending to play the sax ala Clarence Clemmons is hilarious. I'd say embarrassing, but compared to the rest of the video...

Funniest youtube video ever! We should petition to get the Saints to play this on the big screen when we play the Rams!
:plus-un2:,000,000!
It's. all. just. so. faaaabulous! :smilielol:

Possibly the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life. I love 80's football.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom