N/S Hornets win Southwest Division (2 Viewers)

Good!!! At least they didn't win it in a losing effort like when we lost to the Redskins and still won our division...

I'm looking at the LA/Sacto game now... Kobe and Odom foul trouble in the 1st quarter... we need LA to lose, and we beat the Mavs tomorrow to get the #1 seed...

Congrats to The Hornets for winning their first ever division title ever and doing it in our fair city. Its hard to win this division with the talent and competition we have to deal with. We handled it well and have a good wave going into the playoffs.

Thank you to Sr.com like I said in another post and to the mods and colleagues alike on here who have been through hell and back these past 3 years to win this honor and be vindicated at the same time too

They started out the year 10-6, and their star player will likely come in second in the MVP race. Im predicting a loss in the conference championship.

The losses to Utah, Lakers and Sacramento probably ruined CP3's MVP chances, but hey, who cares about individual trophies? Let's see how far this team can go in the playoffs.

Yeah, I will be very surprised if he still wins. It was a close race though.

Congrats to our Hornets!
in ur face HATERS n Doubters lol

I can believe with a win tomorrow they tie for best record in the west. Unreal. This team did great.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom