N/S Hornets win Southwest Division (1 Viewer)

Congratulations to the Hornets and I was really happy for them. The bad thing is that they have to play the Mavericks who more experienced and if they get by them then they will have to play the Spurs. I really hoped they would finish #1 but who cares now.

The hornets starters will only platy the first half against Dallas, to rest them for THE PLAYOFFS. CP3-MVP :worthy:

Southwestern Division Champs :congrats:

AWESOME!!! It's nice to have something to cheer for this time of year other than the NFL draft!

Congrats Hornets... maybe now TNT will actually show some Hornets footage in their NBA playoffs commericals...

I'll be there for the playoffs...

Congratulations to the Hornets and I was really happy for them. The bad thing is that they have to play the Mavericks who more experienced and if they get by them then they will have to play the Spurs. I really hoped they would finish #1 but who cares now.

Hmmm....Jason Kidd trying to guard Chris Paul, and a gimpy Dirk trying to stop David West. I like our chances.

As for the second round, the 3-6 seeds are still up for grabs going into tonight, so who knows who we may face. We'll know more after the Jazz/Spurs game, but we torched the Spurs by 20+ not once but twice this year, and they absolutely have no answer for DWest.

Bring it on.

Hmmm....Jason Kidd trying to guard Chris Paul, and a gimpy Dirk trying to stop David West. I like our chances.

As for the second round, the 3-6 seeds are still up for grabs going into tonight, so who knows who we may face. We'll know more after the Jazz/Spurs game, but we torched the Spurs by 20+ not once but twice this year, and they absolutely have no answer for DWest.

Bring it on.

Yeah, I'd rather play Dallas, then San Antonio, instead of Denver, then Utah/Houston

We match up much better with Dallas and San Antonio than we do with Utah *or* Houston. Let the Lakers deal with them. :p

Well if the Hornets win tonight, Denver would move up to the 7th seed unless they lose too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom