N/S Houston at KC Divisional round game thread (2 Viewers)

So, since we had the run/pass debate going...

If Houston comes out and stop KC again and gets the ball back, how do you call this game?

Personally, I'd argue with the 14pt lead this early I look for a good running play I think we can execute on 1st down that picks up a good chunk. But I'm looking to set up shots downfield but not too reckless to give them a turnover and momentum back. Carefully chosen and schemed aggressiveness.

Yes, throw, take some shots and try to put them away early. But don't get completely away from the run. Keep it in cadence.

Tennessee is going to the Super Bowl when 75% of casual NFL didn’t realize Nashville hosted a team.

So, since we had the run/pass debate going...

If Houston comes out and stop KC again and gets the ball back, how do you call this game?

Personally, I'd argue with the 14pt lead this early I look for a good running play I think we can execute on 1st down that picks up a good chunk. But I'm looking to set up shots downfield but to to reckless to give them momentum back. Carefully chosen and schemed aggressiveness.

Yes, throw, take some shots and try to put them away early. But don't get completely away from the run. Keep it in cadence.

You keep throwing and scoring because KC has the firepower to come back down even 3 TDs. They can't cover, keep taking advantage of it.

Still 50 minutes to go in the game. Can Houston continue to pin the Chiefs down?

Mahomes is way better than Lamar 14pts is nothing

Wow...…..Mahomes better step on the gas. Was hoping that Andy Reid would FINALLY get to the big dance.

See...why can't we get the breaks Houston is getting?

Two drops for first downs that caused punts for KC in their first two drives.

Sometimes it's better to just be lucky.

Somebody poisoned the water hole. All the favorites are getting slapped around. I don’t ever remember a playoff bracket with this many upsets.

This one is far from over, but no one expected Houston to jump out ahead like this. Crazy.

Those Bye weeks are having the opposite effect on the AFC teams this year.
The bye week had nothing to do with the Saints loss this year. It was absolutely the offensive playcalling. If Payton called a balanced game and included all of his weapons, the Saints would have won going away. That's why I don't blame the defense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom