N/S Houston at KC Divisional round game thread (1 Viewer)

KC making Steve Spag relevant again gives me a headache

Sadly... Steve is just a much better Dennis Allen with a 2012 Defense with no talent.

"Eric 'sleeping with' Bieniemy" (thanks Chris Berman) was a helluva RB at Colorado in the late eighties. A solid pro career as well. He was fun to watch. He has been successful at every level and is definitely head coach material.

"Eric 'sleeping with' Bieniemy" (thanks Chris Berman) was a helluva RB at Colorado in the late eighties. A solid pro career as well. He was fun to watch. He has been successful at every level and is definitely head coach material.

Yeah I do remember some scrapes with the law in his past. I wonder if that has anything to do with it?

Yeah I do remember some scrapes with the law in his past. I wonder if that has anything to do with it?
I would certainly hope not. They were back in the 80s when in college. One was when he got swept up in a bar fight. There was a second one, but I can't remember for what though.

NFL owners are a joke (besides Gayle). Everyone is about equal rights, but when it comes time to make a minority hire they get all skittish. It’s not like Bienemy doesn’t have skins on the wall, but I guess it’s just safer going from the Sean McVay coaching tree or Bill Belichick coaching tree.

I would certainly hope not. They were back in the 80s when in college. One was when he got swept up in a bar fight. There was a second one, but I can't remember for what though.

I knew he did that is why he dropped in the draft but I think he did have something later.

I just remembered hearing not good press about him more than a couple times.

I would like to see him get the right shot not a shot at being a head coach.

NFL owners are a joke (besides Gayle). Everyone is about equal rights, but when it comes time to make a minority hire they get all skittish. It’s not like Bienemy doesn’t have skins on the wall, but I guess it’s just safer going from the Sean McVay coaching tree or Bill Belichick coaching tree.

Maybe, but there's also the fact that his team has been into the 2nd week of the playoffs each of the last three years. Teams usually don't let guys go interview and take other jobs while they are still alive.

I think every vacancy was filled before the wildcard round started this year except the Browns.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom