N/S How Ochocinco will tweet during the game (1 Viewer)

I agree completely. I love me sum Ochocinco! Dude is pure comedy, one of my favorite players. He is all about having fun, and has a sense of humor like no other. Dude doesn't drink, doesn't do drugs, and doesn't get into off the field trouble. His vice is just trying to have fun at his job and at life. You can't hate on him for that.

:plus-un2::plus-un2::plus-un2::plus-un2::plus-un2:

i can say that prior to Hard Knocks i hated Chad Ochocinco/Johnson and just thought him to be a prima donna like Brandon Marshall.

but seeing as how this kid is pure talent (certainly he has put in his fair share of hard work), and a fun-loving individual, i cannot fault him for this new extreme. think about it. at all of your jobs, there is one person who can make everyone laugh. one person, that even though something might be critical, can still take it easy and make others feel at ease. i can't fault him for making people smile, despite being on a team that has horribly underachieved in the past few years.

and another point: he is flying a fan out to each and everyone of their games. on his dime. to be honest, that is what the NFL is about. fun.

its like saying that college is strictly homework and studying. yes there is time to do that, but the experience would not nearly be worth it, if it weren't for the fun in between. he is young, having a good time, allowing others to have a good time, and still making plays.

I, for one, am thrilled that the player formerly known as Chad Johnson won't have his head in any of the games this season, instead wondering if the tweets are going out correctly, according to his signals.

Wait.. So if a coach cuts/fines a player for playing on his cell phone in the middle of a game, he'll be fired?? Im not getting the logic.. If thats the case, Goodell really needs to get it together.

You don't find that a bit of a reach?? And the post said cut, not fine, not suspend, CUT. Don't try to change the wording. If you cut the second best player on your team for playing on a cell phone during a game...yes, you will get fired. That's over-reacting and mismanagement of resources at its best. As bratty as Marshall is acting in Denver right now, they aren't fool enough to just CUT him. As a coach if you don't want him fine, get something for him, trade him. If you recognize how much he can contribute, fine, suspend or fine him, but to cut him...you may as well as ask for a pink slip.

LMBO!!!! I think I'm going to follow him as well this guy is hilarious:

"@BarackObama since I can't get a break on my taxes can I least have your followers, my name is Ocho Cinco and I approve this mesage : )"

:smilielol:

That's just too much energy being spent on ancillary shenanigans during gameday for a player on the decline and a team that needs to show marked improvement. If he were on my team, I'd be getting kind of fed up with this nonsense that too often gets characterized as "being fun" and "having personality."
This whole "just focus on playing football and doing your job" thing is getting a little redundant now....

Chad OchoCinco is focused on football. He is a WR that DEMANDS a Double Team, and he consistently BEATS it too. He is a hard worker who always goes out and competes. He likes to have FUN, you know, like your PeeWee Football Coaches always told you "Win or lose; make sure you have fun"

He LOVES playing football, and he's DARN good at it too.

Who are we to tell him how to go about his business?

I might actually visit Twitter.com for the VERY first time this year just to see what Chad OchoCinco says when he burns someone hard.

Not surprisingly, the NFL has nixed tweeting by proxy.

haha, ya they did but that won't stop Ochocinco. see the rule just says you cant twitter by proxy to YOUR OWN twitter. Therefore, to get around the NO FUN LEAGUE's latest attempt to stiffle Chad, he'll just tweet ahead of time which of his followers is tweeting for him and just follow THAT GUY"S twitter. haha

I like Chad, he's always productive and just likes to have a little fun.

Why all the spite and resentment for OchoCinco? A lot of you seem to just be bitter at life. The guy is just having fun and entertaining. I thought that's what football was supposed to be, entertainment for the fans. He's not on our team so what's the harm to you all?

The guy is an excellent WR. There's never been any indication that this twitter deal has diminished his abilities in any way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom