N/S How Ochocinco will tweet during the game (1 Viewer)

I like him. He's a funny guy. I don't see the trouble maker in him everyone makes him out to be.

I like him. He's a funny guy. I don't see the trouble maker in him everyone makes him out to be.

I think he is hilarious at times, like when he told Skip Bayless via twitter that he was going to jump on him like Jim Everett jumped on Jim Rome. He's just having fun and the guy has never been in any sort of trouble other than trying to annoy Goodell, which is also funny.

The guy is a multiple pro-bowler who hasn't changed a bit. The only thing that's changed is the availability of social media, which is perfectly suited for him.

He seems like a good guy from what I saw on Hardknocks, but I would be a bit more concerned and mad at the way the Bengals have been performing. Props to him for keeping a fun attitude and all, but the time might be better spent mentoring and coaching the other receivers on the team.

I seen a feed the children commercial once with Chad touring the AIDS devastated villages in Africa and seen how serious he can be, when it counts for something. That stuff is way more important than this. He's having fun while getting paid to play a game in which he is good at. He's not doing anything wrong. He's entertaining atleast and if he were released and we needed a WR, I would want him on my team. He's a leader and all his teammates love him. Did you see him and Belichek chatting it up before the game on hardknocks? Even coaches like him and respect him.

Gotta love Ocho. I wouldn't be able to stand him if he was on my team (whether I was the coach or player), but he's probably the most fun player to pay attention to.

If I was a coach and caught him doing that I would cut him. Can you imagine if SP caught someone doing that?

So if you were a coach and you caught somebody celebrating, you would cut them. I would hate to watch your team and your No Fun League.

Having a fan type a few lines about a good play you made is no different then spiking the ball after a touchdown. Its a celebration...enjoy...unless he scored on your team...then you are allowed to pout.

I for one watch Hardknocks just to see Ochocinco. He's completely hilarious and entertaining. Although he may take some plays off and goof around during the game, he sure burned the Saints DB's in that first pre-season game.

I for one watch Hardknocks just to see Ochocinco. He's completely hilarious and entertaining. Although he may take some plays off and goof around during the game, he sure burned former Saint Jason David in that first pre-season game.

Fixt

I think dude is resigned to the fact that the Bengals will not/can not compete for a championship. Since he didnt get what he wanted ( a trade ) he will do some things, while within the limits of the written rules, will irk his FO and the NFL. Sorta what Brandon Marshall is doing without the blatant sour-pus inactivity. He relies on the fans that see him as "having fun" when in fact, he has alterior motives. There is no reason he needs to tweet during a game. The same reason there is no broadcast from the sidelines, no microphones on the sidelines during the game.

There are some things with regards to football and the game that are part of its culture. For me, part of that is being a teammate and paying attention to what is going on, rather than attempting to entertain 500 people following you on your twitter account. You want to entertain? Catch 15 passes and 4 td per game. You will get all the attention you ever needed.

Glad he's not on my team.

When you come of the field, you talk to your QB, your coordinators, look at the previous series play pics, and figure out what went wrong, and what went well.

You should not interact with anyone not working with the organization, especially some fan flown in to tweet for you.

The Bengals should fine him for conduct detrimental to the team, and Carson Palmer should chew him out.

Do your job dude.

If he was on any well run team this crap would have ended. The Bengals are a joke for not putting the clamps on a #2 receiver.

:plus-un2:

dude just likes to have a good time, and sometimes thinks outside the box when doing it. he works out hard, works on fine tuning his craft, and expects to be the best player on the field. he just likes to goof around a little. he's no dummy, and he's actually probably more responsible than a lot of guys in the NFL because he doesn't drink, and doesn't seem bent on blowing his millions stupidly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom