N/S How Ochocinco will tweet during the game (2 Viewers)

For a bunch of people that hate Ochocinco, yall sure show him lots of attention by starting threads about him so often. You guys are doing exactly what he wants you to do by discussing him so often. I like the guy and he is having fun and making lots of money. You dont have to be OMG SO SERIOUS 24/7 to be successful in the NFL.

I like him. He's a funny guy. I don't see the trouble maker in him everyone makes him out to be.

I agree that he's a funny guy, but he's also a highly paid professional, and if I paid good money to see his team play, I'd expect him to put 100% of his attention and effort on the game, and not on his Twitter posts. If I were the coach, I'd ban this latest idea, too. He's being paid to play football, not play on Twitter, and during the game his only job should be FOOTBALL.

Chad rules. I don't get all the haters, he's not breaking the law, it's harmless fun.

I agree completely. I love me sum Ochocinco! Dude is pure comedy, one of my favorite players. He is all about having fun, and has a sense of humor like no other. Dude doesn't drink, doesn't do drugs, and doesn't get into off the field trouble. His vice is just trying to have fun at his job and at life. You can't hate on him for that.

I agree completely. I love me sum Ochocinco! Dude is pure comedy, one of my favorite players. He is all about having fun, and has a sense of humor like no other. Dude doesn't drink, doesn't do drugs, and doesn't get into off the field trouble. His vice is just trying to have fun at his job and at life. You can't hate on him for that.

Exactly I dont understand peoples thinking when badmouthing the guy. He will get 1300+ yds this year if Palmer plays the whole season also so that statements that he's a "#2" is just ridiculous.

I would still cut him. Especially if I was coaching Sean Paytons team. He would just stand out and we could afford to lose him. I almost traded for him last year in FF. I am so glad I didn't. After the year he had last year he needs to keep his tweet shut and do his job.

OchoCinco....................He makes football so entertaining. People who try to make him out to be bad for football are crazy. I honestly love this guy. He is a great player, and he will be taking over Keyshawn's spot at espn when he retires.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom