N/S How Ochocinco will tweet during the game (1 Viewer)

bienv

Lurker
Reaction score
How Chad Ochocinco Plans to Tweet During NFL Games
Ochocinco says he’ll soon launch a contest, in which he’ll select one of his followers each week, fly them to the Bengals game, and work out hand signals so he can have them update his Twitter account while he’s on the field. The result will be Ochocinco tweets during the game that don’t technically violate the NFL’s policy of no cell phones during competition.
As little as I care for the attention-grabbing, I'm actually impressed by the creative approach.

That's just too much energy being spent on ancillary shenanigans during gameday for a player on the decline and a team that needs to show marked improvement. If he were on my team, I'd be getting kind of fed up with this nonsense that too often gets characterized as "being fun" and "having personality."

I think as long as it doesn't affect game planning it should be allowed. I often wonder what goes through a players mind during a game. I like that he's being creative to get around it.

If I was a coach and caught him doing that I would cut him. Can you imagine if SP caught someone doing that?

What happens when someone cares more about being famous than what made them famous in the first place.

What happens when someone cares more about being famous than what made them famous in the first place.
dennis-rodman.jpg

... he's entertaining that's for sure.

as far as his mind on the game, he could probably do a little better if he were 100% concentrating on the game, but he's a rare talent, he has a gift.

he's an entertainer, and isn't that why we watch football? personally, if I watch a bengals game, i'll check his tweets out.

Can't wait to see one of his fans misunderstand a hand signal and post something embarrassing on Ochocinco's Twitter account.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom