N/S How would you feel if the Jaguars moved to LA? (1 Viewer)

I would hate for any city to lose their team. I know how I felt for 3-4 years when we were always mentioned in those articles. It's a sickening feeeling. Like someone is going to take a part of you away.

As far as the economy, I'd say that is not entirely the case. The Jags attendance was declining 2-3 years ago when we were booming.

That said, I'd say find a way to keep them in Jville and put an expansion team in LA.

I would hate for any city to lose their team. I know how I felt for 3-4 years when we were always mentioned in those articles. It's a sickening feeeling. Like someone is going to take a part of you away.

As far as the economy, I'd say that is not entirely the case. The Jags attendance was declining 2-3 years ago when we were booming.

That said, I'd say find a way to keep them in Jville and put an expansion team in LA.

Expansion team?

As of right now there are 12 teams with 2 wins or fewer this season (not including the Chargers who wont play until tomorrow). There doesn't seem to be enough talent available in a parity-focused free-agency league to make all these teams competitive, much less necessitate additional competition.

With apologies to die hard fans, the NFL should punish places where the stands aren't filled for long periods. If fans won't even support a winning team, it's time to move on.
That being said, LA shouldn't be considered for ANY team for at least another 20 years to allow a whole new group of football starved citizens to populate the area so they can't lose a team to local apathy AGAIN.

I wonder what the ticket Upper level ticket prices are in Jax???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a good friend of mine had 4 season tix there 2 years ago, 5th row from the jax bench, 50 yard line, and was 900 for the whole season, thats 225 per seat, so thats 22.50 per game (including preseason)... and thats 5 rows from the field.. i heard if you buy 20 dollars in groceries at publix down there they give you 2 free tix, and if you are military, you can sit in the USO section for 6 bucs per game...

on another note, i sit 10 rows from the roof, and a couple behind me paid 560 bucks on stub hub for 2 tickets to see the saints / giants game...

prior to katrina, jax was the smallest market after new orleans (greenbay falls under milwaulkee market)... post katrina i would bet we are much smaller then jacksonville, we will see when the new census comes out next year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom