N/S How would you feel if the Jaguars moved to LA? (1 Viewer)

Section41

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
http://blogs.trb.com/sports/custom/business/blog/2009/10/jacksonville_jaguars_blackouts.html

Another home game for the Jags. Another Blackout. They blame the economy, but we have a waiting list of 50,000 in a city and region depopulated and devastated.

Go over to the Jags board, and every third topic is about the team moving away being a "when" and not an "if".

Having almost lost the Saints, I'd really feel for Jacksonville if they lost the Jags to LA or San Antonio. Hope it doesn't happen.

I really wouldn't care if they moved to southern California.

I couldn't imagine how I would feel if the Saints moved. Gotta feel bad for fans of the Jags if this happens.

Man, I hate that. I was stationed in Jax years ago at Cecil Field and remember before they got the Jags any team that was rumored to be for sale or moving they were all over it. I was happy for them when they got the expansion.

It would finally end all the talk of the Saints moving, that's all I care about.

If the Jaguars moved to LA. I wonder if the NFL would move them to the NFC West and put the Rams in the AFC South.

Anybody losing their team sucks.
I think the best scenario would be moving the Raiders back to Los Angeles rather then adding a 4th team to California. And I think this is the best time to do it, while the fans are completely let-down with the team's performance.

I would feel very bad for JAX. It is a good city, but the economy is heavily dependent on industries like insurance companies, which have done lousy in the recession. and with Tampa and Miami in the same state, their market is really small.

If they moved to San Antonio, for instance, I would not feel too bad, as the Alamo City probably deserves a team (not the Saints!). L.A. doesn't deserve a team because they would not support one (see Rams and Raiders).

I wouldn't feel bad for JAX. The fans have to come out and support the team, and they do not.

I can not imagine that Jacksonville is even close to being in a worse situation compared to post-Katrina New Orleans. So that being the case, how come they can't support their team?

I wouldn't feel bad for JAX. The fans have to come out and support the team, and they do not.

You wouldn't feel bad for the many thousands of fans who <i>do</i> support the team? Not their fault that the rest of the city is ambivalent.

Any team moving sucks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom