N/S: I'm Happy for Kirk Cousins (1 Viewer)

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixir
Reaction score
We all made fun of the Vikings for that initial contract, but it's worked out. The Vikings immediately became a better team, and though it took some time, Cousins looks like an elite QB now. I'd expect the Vikings to be contenders for at least two more years with him.

I always thought Cousins was a good guy in Washington, and I'm enjoying the memes and the fun he's having.

We all made fun of the Vikings for that initial contract, but it's worked out. The Vikings immediately became a better team, and though it took some time, Cousins looks like an elite QB now. I'd expect the Vikings to be contenders for at least two more years with him.

I always thought Cousins was a good guy in Washington, and I'm enjoying the memes and the fun he's having.
Yup! I think they represent the NFC in the SB this year

I'm not happy for anyone.

I hope the Jets beat the Giants 6-3 in the Superbowl. If we have to be miserable, so does everyone else.

Jk, in all seriousness, it's nice seeing him play well. I have no love for the Vikings but it's a breath of fresh air to see someone other than the Packers lead that division. And watching JJetta play football is downright silly. Never thought I'd see a catch top the Odell catch, but he really did. In clutch time, no less.

Cousins has been a top 10-15 QB in the league for a while. He still doesn't have the killer instinct at primetime or in the playoffs, but a lot of people said that about Peyton Manning until he got that monkey off his back. This Vikings team could make a run, but how wild would it be for them to be a 2 seed, have a bye week, and then lose to a 9-8 Tampa Bay team in primetime?

This is all so touching. I think Bonch and Kirk could make beautiful children together.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom