N/S Interesting typo I found in the Super Bowl XLVII store program (1 Viewer)

Stealth Matrix

King of Wingdings
Reaction score
So I was walking around Wal-Mart (unfortunately) and happened upon the NFL's Super Bowl XLVII program that is sold at stores...

012713_supertypo1.jpg

Well, flipping through random pages was a fun way to waste 5 minutes. And then I saw this interesting typo

012713_supertypo2.jpg

Look closely. See anything wrong? Well, i'll give you a hint... it's the number of 49ers championships listed...

So, OMG conspiracy or me just being bored on a Saturday night? :scratch:

(Don't shoot me, i'm not really all that tinfoil!)

I took it to mean that sf's five superbowl wins occured in a span of 14 years, or sb's

So I was walking around Wal-Mart (unfortunately) and happened upon the NFL's Super Bowl XLVII program that is sold at stores...

012713_supertypo1.jpg

Well, flipping through random pages was a fun way to waste 5 minutes. And then I saw this interesting typo

012713_supertypo2.jpg

Look closely. See anything wrong? Well, i'll give you a hint... it's the number of 49ers championships listed...

So, OMG conspiracy or me just being bored on a Saturday night? :scratch:

(Don't shoot me, i'm not really all that tinfoil!)

Sorry Stealth, but I am not seeing it. I do not even see where they say how many SB's the 49ers won, it only says their wins came in "the span of 14 years". So where is the typo?

Well, then its done...we don't need to.play the game next week. In Denny Green words, "Crown their ***!"

Looks like the program started to list their Super Bowl wins. Does it show them as winning this one?

That's it, I'm going all in on 49ers lol...but seriously, I'm thinking about it :mwink:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom