N/S Is anyone else rooting for a Bills-Browns AFC Championship Game? (1 Viewer)

The interesting thing is that the exact opposite of that matchup is what everyone was pining for last year. Amazing what kind of difference a year makes, eh?

I like the Bills with Josh Allen, so that would be cool if they made it.

However, I'd like to see Ravens/Browns. Old Cleveland vs, new Cleveland. I think Cleveland would be a madhouse if that happened.

I'd also like to see a Ravens/Saints SB since I live in the Baltimore area.

After all the whining and crying by the chief fans about what a dirty team we have because we play a physical brand of football, especially on defense, I hope they get run!

All I know is that we are GUARANTEED a new Super Bowl matchup with only one team not having any Super Bowl experience within their history.

All I know is that we are GUARANTEED a new Super Bowl matchup with only one team not having any Super Bowl experience within their history.

wait, the Chiefs played the Packers in Super Bowl I

I think the Packers haven't played the other 3 AFC teams in the Superb Owl, nor have the Chiefs played the other 3 NFC teams in the Big Game.

So root against the Packers and the Chiefs - if either loses, we really are guaranteed a new Super Bowl matchup.

wait, the Chiefs played the Packers in Super Bowl I

I think the Packers haven't played the other 3 AFC teams in the Superb Owl, nor have the Chiefs played the other 3 NFC teams in the Big Game.

So root against the Packers and the Chiefs - if either loses, we really are guaranteed a new Super Bowl matchup.

Damnit, that's the only possibility then!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom