N/S Is anyone else rooting for a Bills-Browns AFC Championship Game? (1 Viewer)

I would love to see Browns vs Bills. Only problem is that Browns secondary is horrible. I don’t see browns CBs stopping KC.

For personal reasons, if we make it the Super Bowl I want the Chiefs.

There’s no better way to win the Chip than to beat Brady, Rodgers and Mahomes. That would be a very fitting end for Drew to go out on.

Could see a thrilling repeat of their playoff tilt in ‘89. Then, it was Kosar and Kelly. We could see Mayfield and Allen go at it this year.

That's what I immediately thought of too. That would be their last AFC playoff loss until 1995 since they started their string of four straight SB appearances the next season and then missed the playoffs at 7-9 in 1994. In between those two AFC losses, they won 10 straight AFC playoff games.

That's what I immediately thought of too. That would be their last AFC playoff loss until 1995 since they started their string of four straight SB appearances the next season and then missed the playoffs at 7-9 in 1994. In between those two AFC losses, they won 10 straight AFC playoff games.

That’s something that people don’t talk enough about or give Bills credit for. Even though they didn’t win, to go to 4 straight Super Bowls is unbelievable.

I became a bit of a Browns fan back in the day when they had Kosar at QB, Newsome at TE, Mack at RB, and Dixon at safety

Kosar was never the best QB talent wise but he had heart and guts for days. He had that game where he played on a broken ankle and nearly brought the Browns back against Miami

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom