N/S Is Chris Long Paying ESPN??? (1 Viewer)

obwhiteo

Proudly wearing my dress!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
What's up with the hour long sportcenter SPECIAL basically all about Chris Long?? i mean they mention another player for a second and then right back to Long.... it's down right annoying, they act like he's the only player in the draft..... Smoochie Smoochie, Howie must have his hand in the cookie jar or something i've watched ESPN for years and never seem EVERY SINGLE anaylst kiss up to a player like this.... It's like Madden <3's Favre type of butt-kissing

What's up with the hour long sportcenter SPECIAL basically all about Chris Long?? i mean they mention another player for a second and then right back to Long.... it's down right annoying, they act like he's the only player in the draft..... Smoochie Smoochie, Howie must have his hand in the cookie jar or something i've watched ESPN for years and never seem EVERY SINGLE anaylst kiss up to a player like this.... It's like Madden <3's Favre type of butt-kissing

Apparently by "years" you mean 2007 and 2008, if you missed the Reggie Bush lovefest from the '05 CFB season til I don't even remember what point they finally came down off it.

To keep my context accurate, remember that at that time, San Francisco and Houston played a late-season game that was dubbed the "Bush Bowl;" somehow, neither team wound up with him.

I saw an interview today, but not much more. And the interview was nothing new, just like the rest of ESPN.

Apparently by "years" you mean 2007 and 2008, if you missed the Reggie Bush lovefest from the '05 CFB season til I don't even remember what point they finally came down off it.

To keep my context accurate, remember that at that time, San Francisco and Houston played a late-season game that was dubbed the "Bush Bowl;" somehow, neither team wound up with him.

Yeah the lovefest for Reggie was pretty bad, but Reggie was Mr. Hollywood in college....Long wouldn't be so hyped up if it wasn't for who his daddy is, JMO...

Chris Long didn't choose his parents
Reggie Bush chose his school

um....maybe cuz chris long is a beast? and probably the best player in this draft?

did you see him play...at all??

Yeah the lovefest for Reggie was pretty bad, but Reggie was Mr. Hollywood in college....Long wouldn't be so hyped up if it wasn't for who his daddy is, JMO...

The first and only time i seen chris long play i was impressed with him. Whatever bowl they played in this year i watched it. i have to say he showed me alot

I remember watching an hour long segment on ESPN about Robert Gallery and how he was going to be the greatest tackle to ever play the game. Made him out to be this huge farmer kid from a tiny town in which baby Jesus himself rode with Santa in his sleigh to touch him with the greatest ability known to mankind. The quickness of a mongoose, the strength of an oxe, the mean streak of a crocodile and the heart of a mother elephant.

Come to find out he was just another redneck with long hair and the athletic ability of a turnstile.

I think Howie Long is definitely paying ESPN. He knows that most, if not, all 32 GM and owners of the NFL are strongly influenced by what they show, and a program about his son could make him the #1 overall pick. In fact, it's my understanding that most of the scouting and traveling and game films and interviewing that the scouts take on is merely a dog and pony show, and the true talent evaluation doesn't happen until Mel Kiper's big board comes out the week before the draft. If ESPN can control the draft, then their announcers won't look so bad during the draft. It's all one big conspiracy. BTW, the NFL games are fixed, and the players actually practice wrestling moves in order to make sure it looks real. :)

I remember watching an hour long segment on ESPN about Robert Gallery and how he was going to be the greatest tackle to ever play the game. Made him out to be this huge farmer kid from a tiny town in which baby Jesus himself rode with Santa in his sleigh to touch him with the greatest ability known to mankind. The quickness of a mongoose, the strength of an oxe, the mean streak of a crocodile and the heart of a mother elephant.

Come to find out he was just another redneck with long hair and the athletic ability of a turnstile.

lmao

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom