N/S Is Chris Long Paying ESPN??? (1 Viewer)

In all fairness (as this has seemed to take a predicable turn to Bush-hate again), the top player to come out in years (at a skill position) would likely draw considerable hype whereas a very good DE who is not a freak speed rusher usually does not. I would imagine a considerable amount of the hype is because of who his Dad is as I think Dorsey is the best player in the draft.

i think somebody is jealous

Chris Long = DESERVING OF THE HYPE
^^^
Believe it. That man is a monster ready to blow up on somebody. He's got all the measurables and intangibles you'd look for. At the college level, he made the pivotal plays game in and game out that turned losses into wins. He goes to the right place, he's going to make a major impact.

What's up with the hour long sportcenter SPECIAL basically all about Chris Long?? i mean they mention another player for a second and then right back to Long.... it's down right annoying, they act like he's the only player in the draft..... Smoochie Smoochie, Howie must have his hand in the cookie jar or something i've watched ESPN for years and never seem EVERY SINGLE anaylst kiss up to a player like this.... It's like Madden <3's Favre type of butt-kissing

you're angry

I don't buy the hype personally... but it's not a player the Saints are interested in so I don't understand anyone getting riled up over it...

Last edited:
They were lighting him up on ESPN Radio last Friday. Bashing the mess out of him on the huddle.

you're angry

I don't buy the hype personally... but it's not a player the Saints are interested in so I don't understand anyone getting riled up over it...

lol... angry? not at all...just made a thread about it cause i was sitting there watching a 30 minutes SPECIAL and the only person they talked about was him....i don't think he's the best player in this draft, and they are saying he's the best defensive player to come out in years.... that's just not true....Gholston might actually make a better DE than him at the pro level, but they laughed at the thought of Gholston being anywhere in the neighborhood of Long...His dad taught him work ethic, etc, etc, etc.... just seems like overkill to me, Dorsey is hands down the best player in the draft and No One seems to be talkin bout him...and that is not :homer:ism at all, LSU is my 3rd fav. team in the SEC

He's got polished technique but as an athlete he is not top of the food chain, and the draft grade the media is giving him is not the same as scouts are giving him behind closed doors

long_safety_animated.gif

Attachments

• long.jpg
    long.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 0
he is probably the best nfl ready player in this draft, i am young, i don't care about who his dad is, ive never seen his dad play and i highly doubt scouts behind closed doors are ignoring game film and his stats because of who his dad is, he wants to dominate, kid is hungry, and because of his dad hes probably not hungry for some pay day, we'll see on draft day what the real scouts think of him, and imo he is better in gholston, but only slightly

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom